Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
There were brightly colored indian fabrics draped above entry ways,
big fans kept the interior comfy and the air moving.
Light Indian music playing in the background would have been nice, or too cliche do you think?
The Chicken was tender, flavorful, slightly spicy, and worth the wait. I would have liked a bit more sauce with mine to mix in with the rice. The rice was light, fluffy, ACTUAL basmati rice and flavored with whole cloves.
Also served were bowls of fresh light yogurt sauce that really accompanied the flavor of the chicken well.
the other order at our table was Saag Paneer
the spinach was fresh, not over cooked, the cheese or paneer was crumbled throughout the spinach which was lightly sauced and spiced, really good.