Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
One of the things you hear people, people getting older, talking about is how they can’t remember shit anymore. I was always so organized and competent when I was my “working” self. I carried a Planner, a BIG Planner; I wrote down everything, I re-wrote everyday what was needed, and prioritized that list daily, I rarely forgot to do anything.
A friend, a young friend, an under 30 friend stopped by yesterday and she had notes written on her hand to remind her to do stuff, maybe I should do that? I’m not sure my hands are big enough?
In fact I forgot all about this blog that I’ve wanted to write about until I finally remembered to download some photos I had promised for a friend, well she reminded me – So it’s not really like I remembered at all…
Anyway, so the other morning I get up, my routine is this –
feed cats, change seed and water in birds, hang birdcages outside, start coffee, turn on computer, take wa stroll through garden with dog, return to house, feed dog, get cup of coffee, check emails and read blogs!
I was doing great till the return to the house part…
OOPS! forgot to put the carafe in the coffee maker——Shit, Damn, Fuck!!!