Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
few weeks ago we were having a lovely lunch in Dzitya with friends. Upon our return to Merida we discovered Eddie had managed to stow away. He was, it seems, tired of life in placid, tranquil Dziya and wanted a taste of City life.
We decided to try and show Eddie a good time while here,
and then return Eddie to Dzitya where he belongs!
So here is a quick pictography of Eddie’s time with us – He went home yesterday.
It was fun, we enjoyed the visit, but are so relieved he is now home safe and sound!
One day Tom and Eddie went out drinking.
You know, just the boys,
don’t be jealous Geo!
Unfortunately Eddie drank a bit too much! And had to lean on a fence for a bit.
Eddie called for a cab
But then hailed this trici taxi to take them home
Another day we all went to the park
Eddie enjoyed the carnival rides
and the playground
Here I am with Eddie on the seesaw.
Another day Eddie played softball with some kids on the block.
Here he is sliding in to home base.
We also took a drive out to a Pueblo, but Eddie must have eaten something that disagreed with him, we had to stop for coke to settle his stomach.
Eddie liked our cat Tate, but Tate wasn’t quite taken with him.
And of course Eddie spent some time laying around the pool.
Eddie likes to read in bed
and sleep in late!
Overall it was a good visit.
Thanks Sally for letting him visit and not being too worried!
And again, Thanks for lunch it really was lovely!