Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
Friday April 30, 2010
I’ve been sick – It started last Sunday with details you just don’t need to know about! I gave myself till yesterday, yes 4 days! to feel better or else.
Well the or else became a Dr visit. I have a gastrointestinal bacterial infection.
I am on ciproflaxin, which I’m sure will knock this nasty bug on it’s butt, but I think it is the riopan that is making the biggest difference for me. Oh eeschk the waves of nausea were absolutely debilitating. They’ve stopped, well I’ve been up for an hour and not a single flush and wave! WooHooo.
I feel ready to partay!!!!