Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
It has been positively identified that having a pet
is good for your health!
Once again friend Nancy has been gifted by her neighborhoods cat population with kittens born on her service porch. You may remember a kitten I posted earlier this year.
These three kittens were born the first week in August – Nancy has just removed them from their mother and is in the process of box training, identifying their sex, and socializing them.
Oh my gosh they are cuties.
The siamese looking with the dark ears has longish hair,
and look at those painted toes.
The smaller siamese looking has butter creme
colored tiger stripes on its sugar colored legs.
And the tiger calico is just gorgeous.
Contact Nancy at:
local Merida landline 285-2244
Telcel celular 999-146-1842
or a US number (Vonage) that rings here in Merida 503-533-5884