Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...2018!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
Kitten Update #2
Kitten in new house – oh yeah, I think it worked out well!
3 jan 2011
The kitten has gone to a new home – Thank you Brent and Stan!
This adorable kitten goes to the shelter today at 5
unless someone steps up.
It came into our yard last night, with a very tight ribbon knotted around its throat. We removed the ribbon, fed and watered it, and put it back out to hopefully find its way home. NOPE! Still out there this am. It can’t be in our yard cause the dogs will damage it!
If a cat is in the house it is a curiosity to Tech, if it is outside it is an intruder and needs to be dispatched.
This kitten appears to be 3 months old, possibly male, purrs and nuzzles like you wouldn’t believe, is apprehensive about the dogs but not terrified, used the litter box, and as you can see is totally adorable!
If you want it PLEASE contact us – even if you can’t get it today!
There is a free spay/neuter clinic in 9 days, just in time to get this little thing fixed – FREE, did I mention Free?
Free Kitten, Free spay/neuter?