Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
CFE, or Comision Federal Electrico, or simply Comision, how ever you choose to call it is having a promotion to help save energy and earth resources.
I don’t know if this is countrywide, but I do know it is happening here in Merida.
You take up to 4 of your old incandescent bulbs, your CFE bill, and your official id. Turn in your 4 bulbs, and get 4 energy saving spirals.
Now that’s a promotion I can take a shine to!
You can make these exchanges at Chedraui, Coppel, or Soriana.
Here is the CFE link, and they have TV spots.