Heather In Paradise posted a blog about her perceptions of things, the object of this perception for her was/is the sandwichon, read about it here
I was having this internal dialogue with myself just the other day. Being from and having worked many years in Colorado I was accustomed to doing things considerably differently than I do the same things here. For instance, and what got me thinking about this is/was driving.
In and around Colorado many of the highways have speeds of up to 100mph. In town speeds range from 25 to gosh, about 50 I guess. I can’t really remember. But when we went somewhere we went fast! Period!
So the other day I was going somewhere here in town (Merida), and I started feeling like I was going really fast and I was wondering what/is my big hurry! I looked down and I was doing 27mph. 27mph and I was telling myself to slow down.
Funny how things change!
Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida and Sao Paulo
- Lawsons Yucatan
- The Mérida Initiative