Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...2018!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
There is a FABULOUS annual Arts n Crafts Show and sale that occurs here in Merida.
It is the AANY Arte a Mano show.
AANY is the founding/organizing group, aka Amigos de Artistas/Artesanos Nuevos de Yucatan.
They scour the Yucatan seeking out the absolute finest crafts people and artisans, and bring them together for a show and sale. The group also mentors these artists to help them refine their product, and learn about presentation, pricing, and marketing. It is a win win situation. Especially for the shoppers. The absolute best selection of arts and artesania all brought together in one place.
Well strap on your shopping shoes because the sale is about to happen again.
Mark your calendars for March 24 and 25.