So last night Jonna and I were talking about ants, she has both a swollen eye, and a big inflammation on her inner bicep. She postulates that the teeny tiny ants get washed in to her pool when she is cleaning the patio, then when she is done she gets in to cool off and the ants bite her.
Well this morning I did a load of Landry and hung it out; white laundry. I typically go out at intervals and shake hanging laundry to get some of the wrinkles out.
So I go out a few minutes ago and my panties are covered in teeny tiny brown ants, we sometimes call them sugar ants. They are coming off the wall, along the clothes line, and down all over the clothes, and today the stuff closest to the wall are my panties, Yipes, Ants in my Pants!
Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida and Sao Paulo
- Lawsons Yucatan
- The Mérida Initiative