For about a year Tom has had this small rash type thing on the left side of his neck. Since he also has small patches of psoriasis we thought that’s what it was as it seemed to respond to the lotion he uses. It flared once and developed a open type sore and after the sore went away there was a small knot under the skin. It recently flared again so we went to his dermatologist and to make this story short he had surgery Monday May 28th at 4PM to remove a basal cell carcinoma.
It was done as an in office surgical procedure with local anesthetic.
The dermatologist assures us that all will be fine, it is very slow growing type of cancer, it doesn’t metastasize and the removal will be a success.
Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan