Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida and Sao Paulo
- Lawsons Yucatan
- The Mérida Initiative
I have friends who live in Ajijic, near Lake Chapala in Jalisco, MEXICO. They used to live here.
In order to find out a bit more about where my friends were moving I looked up some blogs from that area.
One of the blogs I found belongs to Jim and Carole.
Jim and Carole travel. They blog about their travels. The research and detail they put in to their blog posts about their travels is absolutely amazing, and makes them must reads for areas you plan to visit.
I learned so much about the Yucatan, and Merida by reading their travel posts; Made me feel quite uninitiated to Merida, like an outsider, when in fact I’ve lived here for 6+years. Just goes to show, there’s always something new around the corner.
This past winter Jim and Carole came through Merida – You can read about their travels in Merida here.
I hope you find their info and photos as interesting as I do.
I’ve learned alot!
Thank you Jim and Carole!