Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
OK, just a word of advice and warning for any of you doing a remodel of your bathroom; particularly the shower.
Be sure there is a slope or slant in your floor, that it slopes towards the drain, which is NOT placed directly under where you stand to shower, and that your flooring within the shower is very grippy/rough/textured, whatever it takes to not be slippery!
Get the valves to turn your water on and to make temperature adjustments set off side so that you don’t get wet while adjusting or turning on your water.
Be sure you have a bench or shelf built that is big enough and that will support your weigh AND that it is not directly under the shower head. Ladies, keep leg shaving in mind for this design feature.
OK, that’s my twocents!