Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
I mentioned before being asked to write for “Real Life in Merida”, the site is up and running,
just keyin www.reallifeinmerida.com
My posts are now starting to appear there.
These are different posts from what I put here on my blog. Here’s one I put up about finding our house, and some things I wish we’d known http://reallifeinmerida.com/post.php?cat=3&post=7&lang=eng
I may rehash some of my old posts for RealLife, but you probably wouldn’t remember or recognize them if I did!
be sure and check out Real Life in Merida, there is a lot of great info, and interesting videos about people, places, and events here in Merida, welcome to our Real Life!