Immigration Renewal 2012, part 3
go back to part 2 here
For the most up to date info always refer to Steve’s site – it’s where I check to see what’s new, what’s happening.
OK that said – Tom and I returned to Imigracion yesterday. We had an FM2 after 5 years with an FM3, and are going for our Residente Permanente visa. So depending on your situation, your results could be different – We had everything we thought we could possibly need – What they took was – and this was the same for both of us!
- Our FM2
- the form we filled out online
- copies of passport, first pages only, the ones with the info.
- our monthly pension/retirement statement
- copy of fidecomiso page that includes address and our names
- copy of our last fidecomiso payment
- they provided a letter that they have where you fill in the blanks with what you want to do
- the payment sheet for the 1000pesos to initiate the paperwork