Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Letters from Merida
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida
- Lawsons Yucatan
My Blogging Days are dwindling.
I just can’t seem to find the motivation. I don’t think I’ll shut it down, I just will quit stressing over not blogging. And only post when something seems right.
I know things will come up – I just find myself promoting things more than blogging these days. In fact I know I’ll soon be posting again about the foster dogs, Lili and Rubi. They both need to find homes, and soon. It’s getting harder and harder with our dogs, we’re constantly breaking up skirmishes!
So I guess I just need to see myself say it out loud, that I’m not going to worry so much over having not posted
I just looked, and I’ve had nearly 225,000 page hits.
My first post was November 2007, that does not include the stuff I posted on Tom’s blog prior to creating my own.
I guess I’ve just run out of steam.