I’ve become less and less fond of everyday cooking. I sure enjoy those all inclusive resorts, except of course you have to get up and get dressed!
This morning I was in the pantry and noticed I had a 6pack of black olives – so my brain jumped to attention and I decided to make tapenade! OK, it’s 8am, WTF! Out to the garden, grab some herbs and a lime, grab the food processor and ouila! Tapenade and tomato sandwich for breakfast!
Only problem is with our toaster – I think this is toaster #3 in 7 years. They all suffer the same fate – they work fine EXCEPT that they stop staying down when you push the lever down,,,,,so you have to strand there holding it down while your toast toasts!
Now I know what you’re thinking – she’s retired, it takes just a few minutes, yada, yada, yada – and you are correct. But still it annoys me!
oh the stress! I know what some of you are thinking – and the answer is No! I have not been drinking!
Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida and Sao Paulo
- Lawsons Yucatan
- The Mérida Initiative