Blogger has started doing a few new things, things I’m not completely thrilled about –
First, people keep telling me they can’t post comments! That’s bad news, although I get quite a few, nee significantly less Comments since I Networked my blog to my Facebook page. A lot of people leave the Comments on Facebook and then they are lost forever as the days go by.
Second, when I open my blog I used to have the Sign In icon at the top, now I have to go out and access Blogger .com as a new page to be able to post. Not mind altering, just different and less convenient.
Third, I no longer see the Comments Section when I have my blog open. I don’t know if it’s the same for everyone.
I recently went to Windows 8, and am using Google Chrome, so maybe it is some incompatibility, But once again I am seriously thinking of moving over to WordPress. My biggest string to Blogger is that I also maintain Blogs for a few others, so I’d still be tied. Drats and Damnation! What to do, what to do!
Search for something on this blog
Blogs I Follow
- Changes in our Lives
- JOEL R. DENNSTEDT - AUTHOR
- With Wonder and Whimsy
- AngelineM's Blog
- people places & coffee
- Latest Yucatan Living Updates
- Red Shoes are Better than Bacon
- Richard Bennink -- Random Reflections
- Guardian Liberty Voice
- Carry a Tune
- Picture Yucatan
- Discovering Natural Motherhood
- Generation Y
- Buen provecho...desde Progreso!
- Mérida English Library
- México: Live it, Love it
- experience preferred
- Just Visit Siena !
- same life -- new location
- Merida Painting Classes
- Jette Virdi - Food Stylist
- Yucatan Today
- Retirement, say what?
- The Yucatan Times
- YAPA - Yucatan Ayuda Para Animales
- wood and chocolate
- yucatan bird club
- The Mexile
- Jim & Carole's Mexico Adventure
- On The Road To Patzcuaro, Mexico......
- Mexico Connect Latest Articles
- Viva Veracruz & Viva Puerto Escondido
- From the Snow to Mexico
- Nancy and Barry in Mérida
- Historia del Turismo en Yucatán
- Hammock Musings from Mérida and Sao Paulo
- Lawsons Yucatan
- The Mérida Initiative